Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Cheerful Daisies - Wild Wheat

This card was made with the beautiful Designer Series Paper that has sections on one page that I cut separately so I could create several cards using different colors and designs on the paper.  This one is my favorite.  It has a new color called Wild Wheat in the background, and I adhered it to Early Espresso cardstock.
I added the sentiment "You Made My Day" from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set in Early Espresso ink.
Then I added three Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.

 

Stamp Set:  Cheerful Daisies

Cardstock:  Wild Wheat, Early Espresso, Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Ink:  Early Espresso

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Wild Wheat cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    The third layer is the Fresh as a Daisy DSP which is cut off a sheet with many other designs and trimmed to 3-3/4” x 5”.

4.    Ink up the sentiment “You Made My Day” with Early Espresso ink and stamp on the upper left side of the DSP.

5.    Add three of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.

6.    Layer the DSP onto the Early Espresso layer of cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

7.    Adhere to the base of the Wild Wheat card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.


Products I used:


 



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...