Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Crafting with You - Daisy Birthday Box


This is a box that I made using Erica Cerwin's measurements from the All-Stars Tutorials I purchased, but I made the front of my box a little different than hers.  The products I used are as follows:

Stamp Set: Crafting with You, Countryside Corners

Cardstock:  Boho Blue, Basic White, Night of Navy, Countryside Inn DSP

Ink:  Boho Blue, Lemon Lolly, Boho Blue Stampin’ Write Markers, Versamark, White Embossing Powder

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Countryside Corners Dies, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Paper Snips, Daubers, Heat Tool,  3/8” Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems (Boho Blue), Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....