Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Crafting with You - Daisy Birthday Box


This is a box that I made using Erica Cerwin's measurements from the All-Stars Tutorials I purchased, but I made the front of my box a little different than hers.  The products I used are as follows:

Stamp Set: Crafting with You, Countryside Corners

Cardstock:  Boho Blue, Basic White, Night of Navy, Countryside Inn DSP

Ink:  Boho Blue, Lemon Lolly, Boho Blue Stampin’ Write Markers, Versamark, White Embossing Powder

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Countryside Corners Dies, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Paper Snips, Daubers, Heat Tool,  3/8” Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems (Boho Blue), Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...