Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Autumn Leaves - Pretty Peacock

This is a card that I made using Pretty Peacock cardstock and Autumn Leaves DSP.  Each year, I think I have enough leaf stamps, but then I just couldn't resist getting this one called Autumn Leaves.  It comes as a Bundle.  Although, I don't think I've ever seen a leaf this color with the Peacock veins, but when you create cards, you can use any color you wish and it matches the DSP.


Stamp Set:  Autumn Leaves

Cardstock:  Pretty Peacock, All About Autumn DSP, Distressed Gold, Gold Foil

Ink:  Pretty Peacock

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Autumn Leaves Dies, Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, Adhesive Sheet, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.      The base of the card is Pretty Peacock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The next layers are the DSP and they are cut (2) at 1” x 4-1/4” and (2) at 1” x 3” and adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Die-cut a large leaf from the Autumn Leaves Dies from the Distressed Gold, and two smaller leaves from Gold Foil.  Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

4.    Die-cut the vein for the large leaf with Pretty Peacock with Adhesive Sheet attached.  Adhere to the large leaf.

5.    Add Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots.

Products I used:

Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...