Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Tricks & Treats - Ghost Trio

Well, I just can't get enough of these adorable ghosts from the Tricks & Treats Bundle.
This was an idea from Nathan Speer that I wanted to share with you so I wanted to give him credit for this card.  It was from a tutorial I purchased.  Isn't it adorable?  These are the products I used, but unfortunately, The Glow in the Dark Bats & Ghosts are no longer available.

Stamp Sets:  Tricks & Treats

Cardstock:  Starry Sky, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Them Bones DSP

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Tricks & Treats Dies, Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glow-in-the-Dark Bats & Ghost (no longer available).

Products I used:





 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...