Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Regal Reindeer with Horse & Sleigh


I've been in Iowa that last several days for my 55th Class Reunion.  I can't believe it's been that long ago.  A lot of people were there, and we had a graduating class of 368.   Sadly, we've also lost a lot of students since graduation.  

I love the Regal Reindeer set but didn't purchase it last year because I ran out of time, but I bought it this year because it carried over in the annual catalog.  I also used the One-Horse Open Sleigh DSP because it is back in stock.  It is a fun-fold card that I learned from Kathy Bedell, a demonstrator in New Hampshire.  

Here are the products I used to make this card.


Stamp Set:  Regal Reindeer, Horse & Sleigh

Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Basic White, Pecan Pie, Vellum, One-Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Ink:  Versamark, Pecan Pie, Clear Embossing Powder

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Bone Folder, Tear and Tape, Grove Dies (deer), Nested Essentials, Embossing Kit, Heat Tool, Dauber, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...