Saturday, December 2, 2023

Nativity Lighted Shadowbox


This is a 12' x 12" Shadowbox that I purchased and poked holes in the O Holy Night Designer Paper and added Battery Operated Fairy Lights.  The Die-cut are from the Night Divine Bundle and the Stars at Night Bundle.  I love how it turned out by watching Kathy Bedell's video.

Products I used:

Stamp Set:  Night Divine Bundle, Stars at Night Bundle

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Gold Foil, O Holy Night Designer Series Paper 12” x 12”

Other:  12” x 12” Shadowbox from Michaels, Fairy String Lights (20-30) from Amazon, a Foam Pad, Take Your Pick Tool, Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Scotch Tape Dispenser.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...