Thursday, December 7, 2023

Sending Cheer - Gift Card Pocket

 







This uses the Gift-Card Pockets from the 2023 Mini Catalog that will soon retire, and they are discounted right now. They were $6 but now 10% off for a total of $4.20 #1632116 on page 62.  I bought more today because I like them so well. This stamp set "Sending Cheer" will also retire soon, and it comes as a bundle with the die cuts.  It is such an adorable set and I've played with it a lot this season.

The idea came from Kathy Bedell. Here are the products I used:


Stamp Set:  Sending Cheer

Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Classic Gift Card Envelopes, Traditions of St. Nick DSP

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Sending Cheers Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Loose Holly Gems and Sequins, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals


Products I used:





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....