Sunday, December 3, 2023

Night Divine Ornament

This is an ornament for the tree, but I put it on this ornament stand to take the picture.
It is made with a 3" gold hoop, and I used the Shining Brightly Specialty DSP.  I die-cut Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus from Balmy Blue cardstock.  I used the 2-3/8" Circle Punch and the Elegant Gold Trim.  You can see other samples in the 2023 Holiday Catalog on page 17 so you can see the trim I used at the top.   It is another idea from Kathy Bedell.

Products I used:

Stamp Set:  Night Divine Dies
Cardstock:  Balmy Blue, Shining Brightly Specialty DSP, DSP cardboard backing 
Other:  3" Gold Hoops, Night of Navy & Gold Glittered Ribbon, 2" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Circle Punch, Elegant Trim, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....