Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Winter Owl


I made another Winter Owl card today.  I'm listening for my hoot owl from last night, but maybe he will come by later.  It was very calming and relaxing last night to hear him.  The base of my card is Night of Navy cardstock.  I used Misty Moonlight and Basic White for the layers. I stamped the tree branches at the bottom in Misty Moonlight and then used a Blending Brush and Craft White on the Misty Moonlight and then I inserted it into the Snowflake 3D Embossing Folder.  I stamped the owls and the moon with Misty Moonlight on Basic White cardstock.  The die-cut branches are from Night of Navy.  I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy.  Here are my instructions for my card:

Stamp Set:  Winter Owl

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Basic White, Misty Moonlight

Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, White Craft ink

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Winter Owl Dies, Snowflake Sky EF, Blending Brush, Banners Pick a Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

Products I used:




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...