Friday, December 8, 2023

Sparkling Snowflakes

 

This is a card that we did at my Christmas Card Class.  The idea came from Kathy Bedell but I changed it somewhat using the same colors and ribbon. I just love the color combination using Azure Afternoon and Balmy Blue.   So far we have no snow in Indiana but it will arrive eventually.  I just hope it is a mild winter.  We've been lucky the last few years.

Stamp Set:  Sparkling Snowflakes, Snow Crystal, Magical Meadows

Cardstock:  Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Basic White

Ink:  Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, 3/8” Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack (Azure Afternoon), Nested Essential Dies, 2023-2025 In-Color Dots (Boho Blue), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....