Sunday, September 3, 2023

Beary Cute


 I've been vacationing so I've not been stamping and posting lately.  Thought I'd post what I made for a recent swap that I was in. My card was made using the new Beary Cute stamp set and Beary Cute Punch that will be available as a Bundle on Wednesday, September 6.  The Designer Series Paper is called Beary Christmas, and it is 12" x 12" and available then too.  Another stamp set I used was the Merriest Tree.  It comes in a Bundle with Dies.


Stamp Sets:  Beary Cute, Merriest Trees

Cardstock:  Balmy Blue, Basic White, Beary Christmas DSP

Ink:  Pretty Peacock, Balmy Blue

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Beary Cute Punch, 3/8” Balmy Blue Sparkle Ribbon. Merriest Trees Dies, Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Festive Pearls

 

1.     The base of the card is Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Beary Christmas DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and the 3/8” Balmy Blue Sparkle Ribbon is wrapped around it at the top and secured with Tear and Tape in the back.  Adhere to the front of the card.

3.    Ink up the tree with Pretty Peacock ink and use the Stamparatus to get a good coverage.  Die-cut with the Merriest Trees Dies.  Die-cut another tree for the backing.

4.    Punch out a sweater bear from the Beary Christmas DSP.  Punch out a Balmy Blue backing to adhere to.

5.    Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the tree and the bear and adhere to the front of the card.

6.    Ink up “Merry Christmas” from Beary Cute stamp set with Balmy Blue ink on Basic White cardstock.  Adhere in the upper right-hand corner under the ribbon.

7.  I added Festive Pearls to the tree.

Products I used: (I will add these on September 6)


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....