Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Tricks & Treats

Instead of a spinner card, this card is a slider card.  It goes back and forth!  The dies that comes with the Tricks & Treats has a die that makes a treat bag.  You can find it here:

Stamp Set:  Tricks & Treats, Bag of Bones

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic White, Them Bones DSP

Ink:  Memento Jet Black, Parakeet Party

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Classic Label (retired), 1” Circle Punch, Tricks & Treats Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Black Stampin’ Dimensional

 

1.     The base of the card is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    I stamped the stars with Memento Black ink on 4” x 5-1/4” of Smoky Slate cardstock.

3.    I used the Classic Label Punch to create an opening for the sliding mechanism.

4.    I punch out a Black circle from the 1” Circle Punch and attach a Black Stampin’ Dimensional.

5.    The layer at the top is from Them Bones that has “Boo!” on it.

6.    I stamped Frankenstein stamp on Basic White with Parakeet Party and then Basic Black for a 2-step stamping of him. 

7.    I attached Frankie to the Black Dimensional so that he can slide back and forth.

8.    On the inside, I stamped the haunted house in Smoky Slate, and add black bats and an orange ghost. 

9.    The sentiment “Happy Halloween” is from the stamp set Bag of Bones and stamped with Memento Black ink.

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....