This one doesn't exactly spin, but more or less soars across the sky.
To create this spinner card you will need the Word Window punch. I put several layers of cardstock on the front which allow for the spin or movement of the plane. Here are the cutting dimensions:
Sahara Sand cardstock base is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
Basic Black cardstock layer is cut 5-1/4" x 4"
Sahara Sand cardstock Paper is cut 3-3/4" x 5"
- The base of the card is Sahara Sand cut at 5½” x 8½” and scored at 4¼” in the middle.
- Stamp the mountains from the In the Meadow stamp set with Basic Black Archival ink at the bottom of the 3¾” x 5” Sahara Sand cardstock. Adhere the small Sahara Sand cardstock to the Basic Black cardstock. Use the Word Window punch and slide it in as far as it will go and punch. Overlap the first punched area and punch again, creating a track across the front of the card.
- Stamp the airplane in Archival Basic Black and use the Sahara Sand marker to color it in. The propeller is punched out of vellum with the Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch and attached with 1/8” Silver Mini Brad.
- You will need 2 pennies to create the spinner portion. Place one Dimensional between two pennies. Place another Dimensional on top to attach the airplane.
- Insert into the opening where the Word Window Punch was used.
- Ink up “You Send Me Soaring” with Basic Black Archival ink and stamp on the top right of the card and ink up clouds with Black Archival ink to stamp randomly above the mountains.
- Put several Dimensionals on the back to attach to the front of the card.