Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Home

Are you thinking of Spring with this card too!   Indiana is expecting more snow tonight so it will be awhile before we see Spring again! 
  I used the flower from Something to Say in the main catalog and punched it out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower).  I stamped it on Blushing Bride cardstock but used Melon Mambo ink and add a Rhinestone Basic Pearls for the center of the flowers.  I used the Bird Builder Punch to create leaves for the flowers.  The Hearth & Home Framelits were also used for the window.
The background cardstock is Blushing Bridge and Old Olive using Elegant Dots TIEF and the Old Olive piece is called Decorative Dots.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...