Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy Home

Just playing around on this snowy day in Indiana.  I had preordered the Happy Home set from the new Occasions catalog and thought I should create a card with it.  Although, the card is more of a Spring looking card, so that's why I thought of using the quote "missing you" meaning I miss the spring-like weather and Winter seems to have just begun here.  The base of the card is Whisper White with a second layer of Melon Mambo using the Elegant Dots TIEF.  I also used the Wink of Stella on my tree.  I used the Washi Tape punch, the Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch, Hearth & Home Thinlets Die, Pearl Basics Jewels, and the Handheld 1/4" Circle Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...