Saturday, January 30, 2016

Peek-a-Boo to Someone New!


Really had fun making this card today after being inspired by a video from Jan B.  I added the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, the bow paper clip.  The stamp sets I used were Suite Sayings and Friends and Flowers.  It will make a very cute card for a new baby.

  • The base of my card is Blushing Bride card stock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
  • The second layer is Whisper White card stock cut at 4" x 3-3/4".
  • The third layer is Birthday Bouquet DSP from the 2016 Occasions Catalog which I cut out an oval using the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies.
  • I cut out another oval from the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper using the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies using the 3rd and 5th from the center.
  • The bunnies were stamped with Basic Gray ink.  Their ears were punched out with the Festive Flowers Builder Punch.  Their heads were punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch.  Two of the bunnies have Blushing Bride card stock ear inserts that I fussy cut with the Paper Snips.  The middle bunny has the Blushing Bride Glimmer ear inserts also fussy cut.
  • Their mouth and whiskers are highlighted with the Blushing Bride marker.
  • The middle bunny also has a Bow Paper Clip.
  • The sentiment "Peek-a-boo to someone new"" is from the Suite Sayings stamp set and I used Basic Black Archival ink.  
  • I punched it out with the Washi Tape Punch as well as two ends of Glimmer Paper and attached it all with Dimensionals.
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...