Saturday, January 23, 2016

Botanicals For You


This is a card I made using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set: Botanicals For You
It is FREE with an order of $50.  For every $50, you can earn other FREE products.  This items is available until March 31, but there are three products that are only for a limited time, and only available through February 15, 2016. They are shown in the back of the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
This is a is a two-layer card which I created using the idea from the Sale-A-Bration catalog which was only a one-layer card, but I changed the colors.
 
  • Card Base: Blackberry Bliss 4-1/4" x 11". Scored in the middle at 5 1/2".
  •  Second layer is Hello Honey Cardstock cut at 5-1/4" x 4". I stamped the sentiment "Just For You" in the center using Blackberry Bliss ink. Then I added an assortment of flowers & leaves Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Hello Honey, and Mossy Meadow inks.
  • It just a very easy, simple card to make but could always add some Rhinestones or Pearls to it. 
Card Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...