Friday, January 22, 2016

Bloomin' Love


I started stamping this morning and created this card using my favorite colors from Stampin' Up! which is Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo.  I made it with the new set called Bloomin' Love  in the 2016 Occasions Catalog,  It comes in Photopolymer with 16 stamps.  First, I stamped the heart with Bermuda Bay ink on Shimmery White Paper and then sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over it,  then heat set it with the Heat Tool.  I stamped "Be Mine" in Island Indigo and did the same.
I layered it on Island Indigo.  The second layer is Bermuda Bay which I inserted into the Softly Falling Embossing Folder through the Big Shot.   I attached the new 3/8" Pool Party Glitter Ribbon which is just beautiful. The base of the card is Island Indigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...