Saturday, January 9, 2016

Rose Wonder - Calypso Coral

Sorry, it's another card made with the Rose Wonder.  I just love this new set from the Occasions Catalog and can't get enough of making more cards.    This time it is a card for a wedding with "Wedding Wishes" stamped in Mint Macaron and Clear Embossing Powder.  The rose was embossed with White Embossing Powder and cut out with the Paper Snips after I painted it in with Calypso Coral for the rose and Mint Macaron for the leaves.
I also used the Elegant Dots TIEF for the second layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...