Monday, January 25, 2016

Botanicals For You

This is another card I made with Botanicals For You 2016 Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  This time my base cardstock is Pumpkin Pie layered with Blackberry Bliss.  Then on the Whisper White cardstock, I randomly stamped the flowers in inks of Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Blackberry Bliss.
The leaves are Garden Green ink and attached it to the Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  I stamped "Just For You" in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White cardstock and l layered it on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and popped it up with Dimensionals.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...