Tuesday, January 12, 2016

In the Meadow

This is my newest card using the new In the Meadow stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.
It involves a lot of techniques such as embossing, watercoloring with the Aqua Painter, masking, direct to paper,  and even some brayering.  I also used a lot of colors of ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Marina Mist, Old Olive So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, and the Versamark Pad and the retired Varsamarker.  The base of my card is Old Olive and the second layer is Marina Mist.  All the stamping and coloring was done on Whisper White.  I used the White Gel Pen on their tails, ears and spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...