Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bloomin' Love Dazzled

This card is even more beautiful in person!  I was inspired by a video by Kay Kalthoff. This card uses the new Bloomin' Love set in the Occasions catalog on page 17, but be sure to get the bundle with the stamp set and the dies and save 15%.   The base of my card is Basic Black.  The second layer is Shimmery White.  The background of the heart is Red Foil Paper.  The Bloomin' Heart die was cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and attached with Glue Dots.  "Be Mine" was stamped with Real Red ink onto the Black banner.  Since I didn't have the bundle from the Number of Years Framelit Dies which has die for the banner, I used Paper Snips to cut it out, but I will be buying that bundle in the near future.

Here are the Stampin' Up! products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...