Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bloomin' Love and Hello Life

 
I was waiting for the "man in brown" to show up today so I could finish this card.
I still want to add some flowers to it, but just made the basic card  for now and hope to create another one tomorrow.  I just love the Bloomin' Heart Thinlet and I think it will be perfect for wedding cards besides Valentine cards.  The Hello Life arrived today which is the "love" stamp at the bottom.
I also used Happy Heart TIEF.
The second card, I added the flowers and pearls and I like it better.

Here are the products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...