Sunday, January 29, 2023

Adorable Owls - Birthday Boy

My grand twins have a birthday in February, so I've already started making their birthday cards.  Of course, I had to use the Adorable Owls stamp set.  This one is for my grandson twin but I still need to make one for my granddaughter twin.  I plan to send them Valentine's cards too, so I'd better get busy because I have four grandchildren.


Stamp Sets:  Adorable Owls

Cardstock:  Tahitian Tide, Basic White, 2022-2024 In-Color DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Crumb Crake, Tahitian Tide, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, 2022-2024 In-Colors Matte Decorative Dots

 

1.     The base of the card is Tahitian Tide cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-4/14” and adhered to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    The third layer is Tahitian Tide cardstock cut at 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” and the In-Color DSP Tahitian Tide is cut at 3” x 4-1/4”.  They are layered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhered to the Basic White with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    On a scrap of Basic White cardstock, ink up the party-hat owl with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Color the owl in with the Stampin’ Blends.  Cut him out with the Paper Snips and attach Dimensionals to the back to adhere to a Stylish Shape 2-1/2” circle.  Glue to the left side of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. 

5.    Ink up “It’s Your Day!” on Basic White cardstock scrap and die-cut with the Stylish Shapes small banner die.  Adhere to the lower right of the circle with Mini Dimensionals.

6.    Add three Tahitian Tide Matte Decorative Dots to the card.

Products I used:


Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....