Sunday, July 16, 2023

Darling Details - Happy Birthday Friend

 






I cased this card idea from watching Rhonda Wade's video.  I changed the base card to Moody Mauve instead of Pretty Peacock and I used the Masterfully Made DSP but a different design.  This is a fun-fold card, but you can view her video here:  https://youtu.be/IECBSqb1sQw


Stamp Set:  Darling Details

Cardstock:  Moody Mauve, Basic White, Masterfully Made DSP

Ink:  Moody Mauve, Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Radiating Stitches Dies, Darling Details Dies, Moody Mauve Jute, Tinsel Gems 4-Pack (Pretty Peacock), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals


tams# 81824

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...