Wednesday, July 26, 2023

One-Horse Open Sleigh – Fun Fold


This was one of the first videos I saw made with this Designer Series Paper by Judy Klock, so I wanted to try to make one too.  It is a fun-fold card and it is easy to make.  It shows off the beautiful One-Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper which has several scenes.  I bought the One-Horse Open Sleigh Suite so that I could get the stamp set, the DSP, and the Dies that go with it.

Stamp Set:  Horse & Sleigh

Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Basic White, One-Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Ink:  Early Espresso

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive Backed Snowflake Assortment

 

1.     The base of the card is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 1-1/2”and 4-1/4”.

2.    Cut the DSP at the bottom so it will be 6” x 5-1/4” and then cut at 2-3/4”, 1-1/4” and 2”.  Then adhere the 2-3/4” DSP to the front panel, to the front but just the left side with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Then glue the 1-1/4” DSP to the second panel.  Then the 2” DSP to the third panel on the left side.  Cut 1-3/4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock for the right side.

4.    Cut a ¾” x 3-3/4” Basic White label.  Ink up the sentiment “Wishing You a Season of Cheer” from the Horse & Sleigh stamp set with Early Espresso ink.

5.    With the Paper Snips, snip at an angle on each end and attach to the bottom with Stampin' Dimensionals with the left side hanging off.

6.    Cut a strip of DSP at ¾” x 5-1/2” for the far-left side and attach with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Add Adhesive Backed Snowflakes.


Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....