Thursday, July 20, 2023

One-Horse Open Sleigh Deer

This is a card that I learned how to make from Karen Titus PDF.  It uses the One-Horse Open Sleigh DSP that can only be purchased Online.  It is not in any of the catalogs, and it is while supplies last on the Online Exclusives.  It has beautiful winter scenery and I know it's only July, but it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas cards.  Of course, you will want the whole Suite Collection because it has a stamp set, dies, DSP and snowflakes to go with it. HERE
 

These are the products I used:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...