Friday, July 28, 2023

One Horse Opens Sleigh - Easel Card

I'm adding another card to my blog with the One Horse Opens Sleigh DSP and stamp set Horse & Sleigh. This is an easel card which was very easy to make.  You just cut your cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" and score it at 4-1/4" and 8-1/2".  Then you should create your layers and pop up your sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals and add embellishments.  I learned this technique from Karen Titus, but I've made Easel Cards in the past and they are so much fun to make and they display nicely on a shelf.

Products I used:



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...