Monday, February 1, 2016

Birthday Blooms

This is a special card I made for a demo friend of mine Dianne.  She received it over the weekend so I can go post it now.  I was going to post it yesterday. The rose is stamped on Shimmery White card, but here are the rest of my instructions:

  • The stamp set is Birthday Blooms stamped on Shimmery White card stock with the Archival Basic Black ink.
  • The base of my card is Always Artichoke cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
  • The second layer is Blushing Bride but at 4" x 5-1/4".
  • The third and fourth layers, are Shimmery White cut at 3" x 3-1/2" layered onto Always Artichoke cut at 3-1/4" x 3-3/4".
  • Begin by using the Blushing Bride marker to color in your rose. Add the Calypso Coral marker in the shaded areas and then blend again with Blushing Bride marker.
  • I also used Watermelon Wonder on some of the petals and blended with Blushing Bride marker.
  • For the leaves, I used Pear Pizzazz and Always Artichoke markers.
  • Stamp the sentiment "For You" with the Archival Basic Black at the bottom of the card.
Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Card - love your coloring and shading of the flowers. Thanks for sharing. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...