Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Balloon Celebration

This is my first card creation with the Balloon Celebration stamp set in the Occasions catalog.
It is a Photopolymer set with 28 stamps.  I also used the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  Both can be purchased individually or as a bundle. As a bundle, you save 15%.   I started punching out several balloons with my scrap paper to decide which colors I wanted to use for my card.  The base of my card is Daffodil Delight.
I stamped the balloon strings with Memento Black ink.  My balloons are Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point.  The "Happy Birthday" wishes comes with the Balloon Celebration set and I stamped it on Melon Mambo and punched it out with the Washi Punch.  There is also a little bow stamp with the set, but I used the Balloon Framelits to die cut my bow to add to the strings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...