This idea came from Janet Holmes which I found on Sudsol which a website for Stampin' Up! demos. I used the stamp sets Work of Art and Easter Lamb.
- The base of my card is Daffodil Delight cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and folded in the middle.
- The second layer is Whisper White card stock cut 4" x 5-1/4" and I used the Oval Collection Framelit to die cut an oval in the center. I stamped "Happy Easter" from the East Lamb set at the bottom with Marina Mist.
- Underneath my second layer is another piece of Whisper White card stock cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and I started stamping it with the Works of Art stamp image and Pumpkin Ink. I cleaned off my stamp, and then used Marina Mist.
- Then Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie again cleaning my stamp between colors. Attach to the back of the Whisper White die cut to create the Easter egg.
- I used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack using the flower punch to create 4 flowers with colors used in the egg. I attached with Glue Dots over the Daffodil ink image. Then I attached Basic Jewel Rhinestone to each flower.
- I added a yellow bow with the 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon.