1. The base of the card is Magenta Madness cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Butterfly Bijou DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4”. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Seal only along the four sides of the DSP.
3. Now, insert card into the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Use the largest stitched oval to die-cut the center out. Set aside the Magenta Madness Oval.
4. Use the Brilliant Wing Dies to die-cut the butterflies on the DSP that it fits perfectly using Plate 1, 2, and 3’s. Set butterflies aside.
5. Die-cut a Basic White oval which is next to the largest die so it is smaller. Ink up the sentiment with Magenta Madness at the bottom of the oval leaving room for the butterfly later.
6. Mechanism: Cut 3” x 4” Magenta Madness cardstock and score at 1”, 2” and 3”. Fold in half and glue one 1” end with Stampin’ Seal and adhere to the inside center up to the scoreline, but not on the scoreline or the card won’t close.
7. On the other 1” end, apply Stampin’ Seal and fold the card down on top of it to adhere. Now, it should pop up!
8. Cut ¾” x 2-1/4” of Magenta Madness cardstock and score at 1-1/4”. Put adhesive on half of the long side. Adhere right up against the center just below the oval. On the other end, apply adhesive completely on that end. Close the card and put your Magenta Madness oval inside your open oval so that it adheres to the mechanism.
9. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Basic White oval and adhere to the Magenta Madness oval.
10. Take your butterfly and put two Dimensionals on the back on his body but not his wings above the sentiment.
11. Optional: Adhere Wink of Stella. You can also use the Paper Snips to fussy cut out butterflies from the DSP oval to adhere to inside.
Products I used: