Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells - Birthday Card to a friend

Aren't the colors in this card just beautiful?  They are some of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors.  Blues are my favorite.  I used the Blending Brushes on Basic White using Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, and Crumb Cake.  The shells were die-cut from the Pearlescent Specialty Paper and the Seaside Seashell Die.  This card was cased from Jan Farring and I can't wait to show it to my customers.  Unfortunately, the Blending Brushes are on backorder until March 29 because they are such a popular item.  I've bought other Blending Brushes before, but these are so soft and easy to use and clean.  You just rinse them with water and dry them on a Microfiber cloth is the best.  You can always use a brayer or a sponge to blend the colors too.  Then I used Versamark to stamp the sentiment with White Embossing Powder.  Have fun!

Products I used:



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...