Thursday, March 4, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells - Double Z Fold Card


  
This is a card that I made by watching a live video from Maddalena Stamoulis called a Double Z Fold card.  I did it almost like hers but changed it somewhat.  It's an A2 card cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" and 2-1/8".  I love the Sand and Sea DSP that it cut to fit in each section.  The colors in the DSP are what I used to create my card.  I did emboss the seahorse from Seaside Notions to add to the card with Gold Embossing Powder.  Now that I know how to make this type of card, I want to try it with other stamp sets.  

Products I used:  

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...