Friday, March 12, 2021

Hydrangea Haven, Dandelions and Butterflies

My Butterfly Brilliance Bundle came yesterday and I die-cut the butterflies out of the Butterfly Bijou DSP.  I also ordered the Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder that has been on my wish list for quite a while.  I hope it shows up but I was just playing around with it.  I might add a little color to it next time.  I don't think butterflies like dandelions, but I went with it.  What do you think?  It is a very simple, easy card to do.  Here are my instructions:

1.     The base of the card is Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with Plates 1 and 4.

3.    Adhere the second layer to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    Die-cut the Butterfly Bijou DSP with the Brilliant Wings Dies.

5.    Add Dimensionals to the two smallest butterflies and add to the card front.

6.    Ink up the sentiment “You Make Me Smile” from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set with Midnight Moonlight ink and punch it out with the Story Label.  Add Dimensionals to the back and add to the card front.

Products I used:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...