Saturday, March 20, 2021

Pampered Pets - Sympathy Card


  

It's always hard to lose a pet.  They are such a part of your family. A recent club member of mine lost her dog that she'd had for 10 years and he went everywhere with her.  So I pulled my Pampered Pets set so I could send her a card to let her know I was thinking of her. I used Peaceful Moments for the sentiment inside.  I pulled a retired set called Happy Tails to make the paw prints.  I used the Heart Punch Pack to create the hearts.  I fussy cut the dog from the Playful Pets DSP that looked the most like her dog.  Hope she likes her card.
These are the products I used: 




 

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...