Saturday, January 16, 2016

Rose Wonder - Thank You

Guess I wasn't done stamping with the Rose Wonder stamp set yet.  I can't get enough of this stamp set.  This time I created a Whisper White outline of the rose using the Rose Garden Thinlets die in the Big Shot using the Precision Plate.  Because this die has a lot of intricate pieces, I used the new Die Brush to remove them.  It works really great!.   I sponged the rose with Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay.  Then I sponged the leaves with Old Olive and Garden Green.  I stamped "Thank You" from the One Big Meaning set and attached it to a Bermuda Bay card base cut at 4 1/4" x 11".

These are the Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...